Our Shipping Goal (We ship to USA addresses ONLY)
We are shipping experts, who deliver the freshest meat at the best price for the value. Ask anyone who has tasted it. Our goal is to ship our product to you so that it safely arrives with its full nutrition and flavor preserved. Our meats are processed fresh and then custom-cut fresh or flash frozen until they arrive at your door. This method allows us to deliver meats of the highest possible quality.
Our shipping rates are the best in the industry. You can trust your order to be packed with extra care and attention to protect the meat for the trip to your address. Since we process the meat on a weekly basis, you can expect the freshest meat in the industry. Whatever is not shipped fresh, unfrozen, is quick frozen for preservation until it arrives at your intended location.
I. Our Shipping Guarantee
***FRESH product ships on Tuesday or Wednesdays weekly. Call to confirm the date of estimated arrival if you have a particular event that you desire the product for. We aim to please and will do our best to accomodate your needs. Always choose "Next Day delivery" for fresh/never frozen meat products to guarantee the best condition upon delivery.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will issue a credit, refund or replacement of the product that you are dissatisfied with (your choice). To assure that your order arrives properly frozen, you will never receive your order on Sunday or Monday.
If you need to have a shipment made on Friday for Saturday arrival, you must call by 3 pm on Thursday to assure the arrangement. Call 888-295-6332 to set up special needs. We aim to accommodate!!!
II. Shipping Method Choices:
FEDEX GROUND**: FREE GROUND SHIPPING (25 lb minimum order) available.
GROUND: (USA only)
- 1 Day (hot pink) Shipping on Monday through Wednesday for the following states: WI, MN, & Upper MI
- 2-Day Ground Shipping(turquoise blue) on Monday & Tuesdays for the following states: IA, MO, AR, IL, IN, MI, OH, KS, WV, MT, ND, SD, TN, KY, East 1/2 of NE & CO, North 1/2 of MS & AL, Western 1/3 of PA
- 3-Day Shipping(orange) on Mondays for the following states: TX, OK, AL, GA, FL, NC, TN, SC, KY, CO, VA, PA, LA, ME, VT, NH, NJ, MA, RI, CT, DE, VA, DE, DC, MD, Southern ID & WY, East 2/3 of NM.
EXPRESS: (USA only)
- FEDEX EXPRESS NEXT DAY: Mondays through Wednesdays. $35.95 per Container (Product weight 10- 100 lbs)**
- FEDEX EXPRESS 2 DAY: Monday & Tuesdays, $25.95 per container (Product weight 10- 100 lbs)**
- FEDEX EXPRESS 3-DAY SAVER: Shipping(orange, green & fuschia) on Mondays only for the following states: ME, VT, NH, NY, NJ, MA, RI, CT, DE, WA, OR, CA, AZ, NV, Partial of UT, NM, ID, CO, TX
- For Saturday Delivery: Shipped Friday for Saturday arrival, you must call by 3 pm on Thursday to assure the arrangement. Call 888-295-6332 to set up special needs.
- SATURDAY DELIVERY SURCHARGE: $27.00/container.
- HAWAII SHIPPING SURCHARGE: $25.95.
III. How We Pack Our Meats
- All perishable product is packed in insulated coolers with liners
- Dry ice and gel packs are added to maintain necessary temperatures to protect product as ordered; fresh or frozen until it arrives at your desired destination.
- REMINDER: Fresh and frozen product combination orders can't be guaranteed of arrival condition; ie, frozen may start to soften on outer edges and fresh may have frozen spots. Both can be frozen or refrigerated upon arrival.
- FRESH orders are required to be shipped by NEXT DAY DELIVERY METHOD!
- FRESH orders placed by Tuesdays noon can be shipped on Wednesday.
If you need a price quote before your order is shipped, either call or indicate that on your order in the "comment" section. We would love to answer any questions you have about bison meat so feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: All orders are first come - first served. FedEx Ground cannot specify a time frame of when they can deliver but they state the package should get there anytime between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm. If shipping to a business please state your hours of operation Monday thru Friday. If you are ordering and must choose 3 Day Shipping, please be sure to try to order the week prior because if you order after Monday noon, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, your order will not ship until the next following business week.
Again, prompt service is a priority along with superior quality product and will attempt to ship orders placed before noon, the same day if chosen shipping method will deliver the package before the weekend.
IV. How We Ship Our Meats
- Our advanced shipping system only uses shipping methods which are capable of getting your perishable product to you in 3 days or less to assure that your order arrives frozen.
V. When We Ship
We make every effort to ship your product as soon as possible. However, in order to ensure the freshest product we operate on a "just in time" inventory system. This means that some of our products may be momentarily unavailable and your shipment may be delayed.
Again, prompt service is a top priority along with our superior quality products and will attempt to ship orders placed before noon the same day if the chosen shipping method will deliver the package before the weekend.
VI. Keeping Shipping Costs Low
- Due to Northstar Bison's high shipping volumes, we negotiate reduced shipping rates from our shipping service providers and pass these savings on to you.
- Please note that your shipping cost per pound will always be lower if you order more product.
VII. Northstar Bison Store Locations:
1) Pickup Location for products Monday thru Friday 8 til 4 pm & Saturdays by Appointment. Please call Mary's cell (715-651-0965) for Saturday pickup to discuss your arrival time.
Northstar Bison Distribution
2500 College Drive
Rice Lake, WI 54868