Bison Ranch Tours (NO tours April Thru April 2019. Resuming in May)
Tours take you right into the bison fields on our "buff limo" where you will hear stories of this amazing animal and be able to see up close the large and small animals alike. Mid May thru July is calving season and a very fun time to see the "little orange fur balls" in the plush green pastures. Learn about the history of how Northstar Bison got started and has evolved into our family business.
We are very sorry to not be able to offer guided tours on our wagon this summer. We look forward to getting back to it next year. Feel free to come and view the animals from our ranch or your car. We still welcome your visit but we are unable to provided the wagon ride this year.
2 Tour Options:
- $6.00 per person or $60.00 per group of 10, which ever is greater.
- $15.00 per person: tour plus a full lunch to enjoy on the ranch patio & lawn. (Lunch includes a bison sandwich, side dish, beverage and dessert.)
Please call us for a reservation at: 1-715-651-8624 (Marielle) or 888-295-6332 (office).
Farmers Market at Country Lane Pantry: Thursdays 2-8 pm from Mid June (14th, 2018) through end of September. Come out for lunch or dinner and enjoy an old fashioned "farmers picnic" celebrating a "Taste of Wisconsin" every week. Eat here or take home.
Menu:100% Grassfed Meat
- Northstar Bison Burger
- Northstar Bison Bratwurst
- Northstar Bison Italian Pulled Roast
- Grassfed Beef Burger
- Grassfed Beef Hotdog
- Grassfed Beef Calico Beans