- Today's Menu
- Shipping Information
ORDERS MUST BE IN BY 10am FOR SAME DAY SHIPPING!
Our Shipping Goal
We are shipping experts, who deliver the freshest meat at the best price for the value. Ask anyone who has tasted it. Our goal is to ship our product to you so that it safely arrives with its full nutrition and flavor preserved. Our meats are processed fresh and then custom-cut fresh or flash frozen until they arrive at your door. This method allows us to deliver meats of the highest possible quality.
Our shipping rates are the best in the industry. You can trust your order to be packed with extra care and attention to protect the meat for the trip to your address. Since we process the meat on a weekly basis, you can expect the freshest meat in the industry. Whatever is not shipped fresh, unfrozen, is quick frozen for preservation until it arrives at your intended location.
I. Our Shipping Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will issue a credit, refund or replacement of the product that you are dissatisfied with (your choice). To assure that your order arrives properly frozen, you will never receive your order on Sunday or Monday.
If you need to have a shipment made on Friday for Saturday arrival, you must call by 3 pm on Thursday to assure the arrangement. Call 888-295-6332 to set up special needs. We aim to accommodate!!!
II. Shipping Method Choices:
SPEEDEE & FEDEX GROUND**: FREE GROUND SHIPPING (20 lb minimum order) available:
**Ground shipments can not be insured for damages for any reason.
- Next Day Ground(hot pink) Shipping on Monday through Thursday for the following states: WI, MN, & Upper MI
- 2-Day Ground Shipping(turquoise blue) on Mondays thru Wednesdays for the following states: IA, MO, AR, IL, IN, MI, OH, KS, WV, MT, ND, SD, TN, KY, East 1/2 of NE & CO, North 1/2 of MS & AL, Western 1/3 of PA
- 3-Day Ground Shipping(orange) on Mondays & Tuesdays for the following states: TX, OK, AL, GA, FL, NC, TN, SC, KY, CO, VA, PA, LA, ME, VT, NH, NJ, MA, RI, CT, DE, VA, DE, DC, MD, Southern ID & WY, East 2/3 of NM.
- 3-Day Express Shipping(orange, green & fuschia) on Mondays & Tuesdays for the following states: ME, VT, NH, NY, NJ, MA, RI, CT, DE, WA, OR, CA, AZ, NV, Partial of UT, NM, ID, CO, TX
- For Saturday Delivery: Shipped Friday for Saturday arrival, you must call by 3 pm on Thursday to assure the arrangement. Call 888-295-6332 to set up special needs.
- SATURDAY DELIVERY SURCHARGE: $27.00/container.
III. How We Pack Our Meats
- All perishable product is packed in insulated coolers with liners
- Dry ice and gel packs are added to maintain necessary temperatures to protect product as ordered; fresh or frozen until it arrives at your desired destination.
- REMINDER: Fresh and frozen product combination orders can't be guaranteed of arrival condition; ie, frozen may start to soften on outer edges and fresh may have frozen spots. Both can be frozen or refrigerated upon arrival.
- FRESH orders are required to be shipped by NEXT DAY DELIVERY METHOD!
- FRESH orders placed before Tuesdays can be shipped on Wednesday.
If you need a price quote before your order is shipped, either call or indicate that on your order in the "comment" section. We would love to answer any questions you have about bison meat so feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: All orders are first come - first served. FedEx Ground & SpeeDee cannot specify a time frame of when they can deliver but they state the package should get there anytime between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm. If shipping to a business please state your hours of operation Monday thru Friday. If you are ordering and must choose 3 Day Shipping, please be sure to try to order the week prior because if you order after Tuesday noon, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, your order will not ship until the next following business week.
Again, prompt service is a priority along with superior quality product and will attempt to ship orders placed before noon, the same day if chosen shipping method will deliver the package before the weekend.
IV. How We Ship Our Meats
V. When We Ship