Crock Pot Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook time: 5 or more hours
- 3-4 Boneless Whole Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Package of Stuffing of Your Choice
- As needed Butter or Margarine
- To taste Paprika
- 2 Cans Cream of Celery Soup
1. Prepare dressing. If using package mix, 1/2 of package should be enough. (May use applesauce instead of water in dressing.)
2. Roll dressing up in breast and close with toothpick.
3. Brown in butter or margarine in hot pan. When brown, cover with paprika and place in crock pot.
4. Cover chicken with 2 cans cream of celery soup. Turn on high for 5 or more hours.